Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

23 months and 1 day

I totally forgot to blog about Hunter turning 23 months yesterday. That is not a good mom at all. He is turning into a wild man. He is talking more and more. I think he is getting a little easier to understand as well. He is very excited that it is almost Hannah's birthday, which I think is really sweet. He will say, "Hannah happy birthday party." I hope he will be as excited about his birthday. We have not told him yet his birthday is coming. We have to get through one birthday at a time. I have not even taken his picture this week. I think Nana may have taken one this afternoon. I will have to get it from her. I can't believe the next time I post about him he will be 2.

No comments: