Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hunter's world

 This is the picture we used for his evite. We have decided that it is best to just do a evite instead of printing them to send out. I thought the pictures was too cute not to share with everyone. He is very good at saying cheese. I told him that we had to take a picture and he said no. I asked him if he wanted to have a birthday party and he said yes, open presents. I told him that he had to let us take a picture and he said ok. He is too funny.
I love his little crossed feet in this picture. He had put the Elmo in blue night night. I love that he makes anything that "goes to sleep" lay face down. I have this picture as my desktop picture and he is enjoying looking at himself. I think he looks so big. I can't believe that a week from Saturday he will be 2. Where has the time gone?

2 comments:

Jacqulin said...

yeah where has the time gone??? I remember the day he was born my mom called the school and the front desk lady came into my classroom and told me that baby Hunter had come early that morning. good memories :)

MeMe said...

Loving those cute Elmo pajamas. It just doesn't seem possible that Hunter will be 2 already. Your babies are growing up!