Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

my day with Hunter

I spent the almost the whole day with just Hunter. He is really funny and is really starting to talk, A LOT! This morning he was very into putting on every one's shoes but his. I took some pictures of him in the different shoes, which surprisingly he can walk in really well. When it was time for him to put his own shoes on he had to put on his socks himself. He can get them on with only a little help. One time today he put his shoes on all by himself, he even had them on the right feet. I had planned to take him to get a hair cut at 12. I put him in his bed at 11 so I could get a shower. He told me night night. I told him he did not have to go to sleep to just read books to Elmo and we would go get his hair cut soon. He fussed for a minute and by the time I got out of the shower he was sound asleep. I called Christina and asked if we could change his appointment. I knew if I woke him up that would be all the nap he would have for the day. She said that was fine to come at 3:30. He slept until almost 2. I enjoyed doing my bible study and bible reading while he napped. When he woke up I fixed him lunch and then we headed outside the play. It was such a pretty day, a little windy, but still a VERY nice day. After swinging in all the swings, checking the mail and just walking around for a while we came in to get ready. We had to wait a little while to get his hair cut because Christina was so busy. He had a great time entertaining all the people waiting. He did wonderful getting his hair cut. I did not take his picture getting it cut or after. I will have to take a picture of him tomorrow so you can see how cute he is. I think it look so big when he gets a haircut and even more like Papa. We made a little trip to Kohl's before we came home. He was a great shopping buddy. He ate a little snack while I shopped and just looked around and said "HEY!" to everyone we passed. I am looking forward to spending more time with him this week during my spring break.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

I know Hunter had lots of fun today. For someone who doesn't like to wear shoes, he sure does love to play in everyone elses. He is such a cutie pie -- Little Tommy!