Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

purple flowers

On the way to the car tonight Hannah and Hunter were picking purple flowers. Hannah loves to pick them and things they are so beautiful. Hunter has learned to pick them because Hannah does. As I buckled him in the car I thought to myself, I should take that flower from him so he will not eat it. I talked myself out of it and told myself he would not eat it. We were not even to the interstate and Hannah started yelling and Hunter was spitting. Yes, that is right, he ate the flower. I pulled into a parking lot to clean his mouth out and give him some water to drink. I was on the phone with Derrick when it all happened so I asked him if he thought they were poisonous. He said he did not think they were. After I cleaned his mouth out and gave him water we continued home. I called Papa to see if he and Nana though they were poisonous. They said they did not think they were. After driving a little longer Hannah said, "Mom you should call MeMe. She knows all about flowers." She was really concerned about him. I called MeMe and she said she and Pop Pop did not think they were, but she would check a book she had a home when she got there. By the time we got home she called to tell us they were not for sure. She said she could not find the information in her book or on line she she called poison control. They told her they did not think they were. Thanks MeMe for calling. I did not even think to call poison control.

No comments: