Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hannah's 5th Birthday Party

 Checking things out when we first go there.
 Jacqulin took Hunter down the BIG slide and he LOVED it. Thank Jacqulin for playing with him.
 This is my favorite picture from the whole night. They all decided to go to the top, hold hands, and come down together. They are such sweet friends. I hope their friendship last a life time.
 Check out the birthday girl chair. She thought it was pretty cool.
 Make a wish!!! She had to have a cake for her party. I tried to talk her into just cupcakes and she wanted no part of that. We will be eating cake for a week.
 Look at these silly boys. I love them both!!
 Hunter and Todd had a good time jumping and playing together.
Hunter was telling me the monkey was gone. When Monkey Joe came in to tell Hannah Happy Birthday Hunter went crazy. He was fine at first, but as soon as the huge purple monkey reached toward him to give him a high five he started shaking and crying. I had not even thought about him being scared. That is really out of character for him. I hope Derrick got it on video.


We had her party at Monkey Joe's this year. This was our first experience having a party somewhere other than our house. It was not too bad. Of course it rained so I think that made it a little more crowded than I would have liked for it to be. Hannah had a great time and that is all that matters, right? Thanks to everyone who came and braved the rain along with wild and crazy kids. Here are a few pictures. I think/hope Derrick has more pictures on his camera. I will upload them soon, hopefully.

2 comments:

Allison Bussell said...

It was such a great time. I cannot believe that sweet little girl is 5 years old. Thanks for letting us share in the fun!

Jacqulin said...

That party was SO much fun!!! I had a really fun time playing with the kids and celebrating Hannah's 5th Birthday! Thanks so much for inviting us!