Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

a day of rest

We enjoyed breakfast with family this morning before they all had to go back to SC. I am thankful they all make the trip here for birthday's and other special events. After breakfast we came home to rest, straighten up a little, and spend time as a family of 4. When we put Hunter down for his nap we also made Hannah rest. Which I need to add she was not the first bit happy about. Derrick went downstairs to work and I came to my reading chair to do my Bible study. After I did one day of the study I decided I would rest for just a few minutes before doing some school work. Two and a half hours later I woke up when I heard Hunter on the monitor. I guess I was tired. Last week was long and I was up late every night and today it caught up with me. Derrick said Hannah even went to sleep. After dinner we played some card games Hannah got for her birthday. Hunter wanted to try to play but that did not work out so well. Derrick put him to bed while I read with Hannah. I did not get as much school work finished as I needed to, but I had a great weekend spending time with family, celebrating Hannah, and just resting. It will all be waiting on me tomorrow and I will deal with it then. I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: