Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hannah's pre-birthday day

Hannah had a fun day with Dad, Hunter, Papa and Nana. They went shopping for things to decorate her cake and cupcakes for her party. She has picked where to eat all day. Papa got her McDonald's for breakfast, Dad and Nana took her to Chick-fil-A for lunch and we had Blue Coast for dinner with MeMe and Pop Pop. Sounds like fun to me. She has played outside and just enjoyed being at home and with family. She  is excited that Mike, Nene, Aunt Lori, and Nannie will be here tomorrow. We are going to make cupcakes in the morning so she can help. Her party is not until 5 and I hope we can keep her entertained until then. I will try to post pictures of the party tomorrow night. It just depends on how tired I am after the party. I will post pictures of her cake in the morning. I think it is really cute.

She has started coughing today and I really hope she is not getting sick. I gave her some cough medicine tonight before bed. Please pray that she wakes up in the morning feeling great and not coughing.

No comments: