Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday

His hair is a little shorter than usual, but it grows so fast.
The difference in a kindergarten teacher's drawing and an artist's. Glad I married an artist.
Look at this beautiful, happy girl. I sure do love her!
As soon as he heard the camera come on he looked at me and said cheese.


I am happy to report today has been a much, much, much better day. We enjoyed breakfast at Panera before church. We missed church last week and it felt good and much needed to be there this week. I really do love our church. Derrick and I teach the older three's each week. This month we are learning about the Creation. Today we learned that God made the plants and trees. We decorated bags and went for a nature walk. We have all boys in our class and they loved the nature walk. After church we ate some lunch as a family. I love Sunday's because, as long as Derrick is not working, it is the only day we sit and eat all three meals together. Sometimes it happens on Saturday as well. Hunter took a good nap. While he was napping Derrick worked downstairs, I worked on report cards and Hannah had to rest a little then she straightened her room, the living room and the bathroom, all without being asked to, before she went to play quietly in her room. That is the Hannah I like to have living at my house. She started to whine couple of times today and we reminded her of the conversation we had last night. She stopped. We are going to put up a chart for her to earn stickers for doing thing without us have to tell her more than once and for not crying when we take her to school (that is a whole other issue). Hunter was too cute before bed. He moved the chairs around and then laid back on them and said night-night. Hannah was excited to sleep in her new Ariel gown. I am so happy our WHOLE day was good. I hope you all had a great Sunday. 

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Love the haircut, Hunter; and Hannah, you look so beautiful in your Ariel nightgown. God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined possible! :-)