Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

 Santa brought Hunter a train table.
 Santa brought Hannah an iPad.
 He also left a mess in the fireplace and on the carpet. Hunter was a little concerned about the dirt in the house.
 I love how unsure Hunter looks and how excited Hannah looks.
 I think she liked it!
 Hunter decided he was more concerned about eating the crumbs Santa left than playing with trains.
 He asked Dad and Papa to move the train table so he could have more room to play. Then he decided that he would just play with Cookie Monster instead. He loves feeding him the cookies.
 Pancakes, bacon, sausage and hot chocolate with marshmallows for breakfast.
 He wanted coffee like Papa but he had to settle for hot chocolate. He looks so cute drinking out of a mug.
 Polar Express day got Hannah hooked on hot chocolate. She is a girl after my own heart. I drink hot chocolate every morning.
 Hunter was not in the best of moods this morning. Not long after breakfast he said he was going to get in his bed. This is how we found him about 10 minutes later. I still love to watch both kids sleep.
Hannah and Papa enjoyed playing her new Scrabble game before dinner. We had taco ring for Christmas dinner. We had a great day just spending time together. I am very blessed and my heart is very happy at the end of this wonderful day. Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

J Bussell said...

Now that's my kind of Christmas dinner! You know I love me some taco ring!