Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

happy kids

 Hunter was very excited to eat his candy cane from Ms. Ree even though he does not look very excited in this picture.
Hannah is loving having Tinsel here for Christmas. I am sad that she did not find her earlier this week. We still have 15 days until she has to go back to the North Pole. She has been able to enjoy Snowflake at school for the last week.

I love that Hunter is so excited about Christmas this year. Hannah is really enjoying it too. I have always loved Christmas and getting to experience with with Hannah and Hunter makes me love it even more. Hannah is very into counting down. Every morning she listens to her ornament that MeMe gave her and takes a magnet off the cookie tray on the refrigerator that Nene gave her. I hope you all are getting in the Christmas spirit as well.

No comments: