Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

what a day

 Hannah made this cute gingerbread house at school today. She did a great job and I should have taken her picture as soon as we came home. Hunter decided to eat part of it as an appetizer while I was cooking dinner.
 Tinsel was watching from up high in the tree today. She watched Hunter enjoy Hannah's gingerbread house.
 Last night I made spaghetti for dinner. Derrick always puts ketchup and Parmesan cheese on his. Hunter thought it was rice instead of cheese. He told me tonight he wanted to have spaghetti like dad eats it. He said, "You know with the rice and ketchup." He is such a mess. He could not eat all his dinner since he was so full of gingerbread house. He sure does keep me on my toes. 
Hannah made this little gingerbread man at school. I thought he was too cute not to take a picture of.

No comments: