Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

friends

I am so glad that we get to visit with friends when we come to SC. Last night we went to the Hayes' for dinner and to let the kids play. The kids had a great time playing and we had a great time talking and catching up. We were so busy talking that I did not take any pictures of the kids at all. The other day I was able to eat lunch with Miranda and her boys. I had not seen her in about three years. It was nice to visit and catch up with her. I also went by to see Paige. I remember when her boys were my kids age and that makes me feel old. I am always happy to see Paige but feel like it is never for long enough. Today the kids and I met Jennifer and Micah for lunch. Jennifer has always been able to make me laugh and that has not changed. It is hard to believe we all have kids now. Tomorrow I will get to have lunch with Dawn. We are not taking the kids so we can just sit and talk. I have not seen Chrissy this time, but I talked to her not to long ago on the phone. I miss Melissa not being close to eat with Jennifer and I, but I am glad I got to visit with her while I was in Charleston this summer. I am so thankful to still be close to all of my SC friends.

No comments: