Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Reindeer Run and Prade

Tonight I ran the Reindeer Run with Julia, Sarah, Tara, Leslie, Stacy and Laura. This was the first 5k I did 2 years ago. I am not sure why I did not do it last year. I guess I was afraid I would be too cold since it as freezing the year before. It was not too cold tonight. I did much better this year than two years ago. I finished in 33 minutes, which I think is my fastest 5k. I do not like hills and I do not run up them, only down. After the race Julia, Tara and I met Derrick, the kids, MeMe, Jeremy, Cooper, and Cody to watch the parade. Hunter was not every into it at first but he warmed up to it and had a good time. Hannah and Cooper were very fun to watch. I did not have my camera with me which means we have no pictures of this event.

No comments: