Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

on the fifth day of winter break

 Tinsel was hanging from Hannah's ceiling fan this morning. Hannah said, "She sure is one crazy elf."
 For probably the last month anytime we ask Hannah where she wants to eat she says Uncle Bud's. I asked her what she liked there and she said, "The corn dog!" So tonight we went to eat at Uncle Bud's so she could have a corn dog. I think what she really likes is that the kids meal comes with dessert.
Hunter was very exited that Papa came today. He started yelling from his room that Papa was here. I told him it was not time yet, but when I looked out his window Papa had just pulled up. Hunter has not left his side since he got here. Nana has to work this Christmas so she was not able to come. We will get to have Christmas with her next week.

I make cookies today and Derrick helped me ice them tonight. I am too tired to take pictures of them tonight but I will post some tomorrow. I think they are really cute. I also enjoyed getting to spend time withe Derrick. I hope you all had a good day before Christmas Eve.

No comments: