Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Polar Express Day, Happy Birthday & Treats

 These beautiful flowers, yummy cupcake and sweet cards were waiting on me when I got home from work today. This made my day even better. I had a wonderful day. I feel so loved and blessed to have so many people who took the time to call, text, send a message, send a card and fight the parking nightmare in East Nashville to eat dinner with me. Thanks everyone for making my 32nd birthday so good. I am slowly getting use to being in my thirties.

 Today was a half day of school for the kids. It was also Polar Express day for kindergarten and first grade. Hannah loved wearing her pj's to school (I did too)! Hunter did not get to wear his pj's but he did not want to be left out of the picture. I remember when I took Hannah to school with me for Polar Express Day three years ago. It is hard to believe that she is already in kindergarten having her own Polar Express day. She was so little. Can you see her sitting at the table with my kids?

 Hannah wrote me this sweet message in my birthday card. She is so grown up now. I could not dwell on the thought that day she is half way through with kindergarten or I would have cried. It has gone by way to fast.
Tinsel brought treats for Hannah and Hunter. Hannah said she stole them out of her stocking she brought home from school. I am not sure about that. I do wish she would have dusted the shelf before she sat down.

No comments: