Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

a whole day at home

 Hannah made this sawdust ornament at school while they were learning about wood in science.
 She made this gingerbread man out of sandpaper and got to rub cinnamon sticks on it to make it smell good. It also has clove and allspice on it for the eyes, noes and mouth. Very cute!
 This is her cute little Rudolph ornament.
 Tinsel was found hanging out in Hunter room today. As soon as he woke up I heard him say, "Tinsel came in my room." He was so excited.
 They were playing puppy this morning. Hunter is the puppy and Hannah is the owner who gets to tell him what to do. This is the puppy's doghouse. The kids played outside for a little while this morning and have actually played nicely together all day.
 I spent most of my day folding laundry and cleaning up the house.
Hannah and I did put this puzzle together while Hunter was napping. Jenn, who was my secret Santa, gave it to me. Hannah liked that it has a lighthouse in it, just like at the beach.

I hope all of you had a nice day at home with your families.

No comments: