Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

back to real life

 Derrick had to work today and the kids and I went to the grocery store. I was not moving very fast and thankfully they were playing nice and entertained themselves while I got ready.
 Tonight was the kids first swim lesson. Hunter had been talking about it for a few weeks. Now that is was really time he was not so sure.
 After I took the picture above and walked back to my chair he was crying. I think he thought I was coming to get him. He cried the rest of the time.
 We had our first kickball game tonight. Since it was a late game Cooper came home with us. Hunter was so excited that he was coming at night time and going to sleep in his bed. They were talking while I got Hannah ready for bed. Derrick had to work so he missed the game and part of bath time. The kids were really tired and went to sleep very quickly.
I was looking at our kickball schedule and putting the games in my phone when Gypsy decided that she needed to lay right on top of the paper I was looking at. She is such a silly cat. I hope you all had a great Monday!


No comments: