Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Muddy Buddy













I am so glad that I had such a great Muddy Buddy! I am not sure I would say we had a great time, but we did have some laughs along the way. Getting to the race was very entertaining. Julia and Sarah started at 9 and Donna and I started at 9:45. I wish we could have had our phones with us to take pictures along the way. Julia was able to get some pictures of Donna and I since we started after them. This was by far the hardest race I have ever done, but like I said I had the best buddy to do it with. My favorite obstacle was the huge slide. Enjoy these nice pictures. I can't remember the last time I was so excited to take a shower and put on clean clothes. I think we cleaned up very nicely. Thanks girls for doing the race and for the entertainment to and from.

No comments: