Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Thursday

 Coach Jim asking Hannah to come to swim team. We went this morning to try it out. She did GREAT!!! This is what Hunter did while we waited on her to practice. She was in the far lanes so I did not get any pictures of her. She said it was hard and she did not know anyone so she did not want to go again. Hopefully she will change her mind. We do not want to make her go but think she would really like it if she would give it another chance.
 He was very happy to finally make it to the outside pool to play. He likes to play about 10 minutes then dry off and eat a snack. He will eat snacks all day but is not a fan of eating meals.
 Hannah on the other hand does not want to get out of the water until it is break time. As soon as the water comes back on and the lifeguards blow the whistle she is back in the pool.
 They were still just long enough for me to get a quick picture of them.
 When we came home Mrs. Tidwell called and asked if we would like some vegetables. I love fresh vegetables. I ate a tomato sandwich for lunch. It was DELICIOUS!!!!!!
Hunter woke up the other morning and came running in our room. He said, "Mom feel my leg a bone is coming out of it." Turns out it was just a mosquito bite. He is too funny! In case you were wondering, he cried the whole time at swim lessons again tonight. Maybe tomorrow night will be better.

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

He is such a little charmer, all laid back in his lawn chair with his shades on. I am so glad they love to swim!

Mike and Nene said...

I hope Hannah will like swim team, it is such a fun sport and she will make good friends with her teammates. I will have to show Hannah my ribbons from swim team.