Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

summer days

I have not taken any pictures in two days, what is wrong with me? Monday I had a workshop all day and Derrick spent the day with the kids. They had fun with Dad. Today I had to go to the dentist. We all went so we could go to the Container Store afterwards. Derrick and the kids went to the bolt store while I was getting my teeth cleaned. In case you did not know this fun fact, I LOVE going to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned. The kids love going too, which I am sure they get from me. Back to the Container Store, it is a wonderful place. Derrick and I could have spent hours and lot of money in there. Good thing the kids were with us because they were more interested in riding the escalator. We walked around the mall for a little while then got some lunch and came home to eat. The kids love to eat at Subway and we had a gift card from some sweet grandparents so we went there. After nap we all went to the Y. Derrick took the kids swimming while I went to class. The funniest part of the whole day was seeing Hunter take his swim trunks off and stand in the middle of the Y naked. He is not a fan of wearing wet swim trunks when he is not in the pool. He was so fast getting them off that Derrick had no clue. Julia and I got a good laugh out of it. Thankfully we had a change of clothes in the car for him. He is such a silly boy. I hope you all are enjoying your summer days so far.

No comments: