Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

she can swim

Last summer Hannah took swim lessons and did great. After lessons  and vacation we did not go to the pool much because Hunter was potty training and I did not feel like I could handle both of them by myself. I tried to get her to take the swim test before signing her up for swim lesson and she said no she did not want to take it. So, I signed her up a for lessons again. She did great the first night. Tuesday there were no swim lessons. Tonight when we got there Coach Jim divided the kids, big and little. He showed them a few things and then told Hannah to jump in and swim. I was not sure how that was going to work out. I should not have doubted her ability to swim. She swan the whole length of the pool. He asked her why she did not have a bracelet for passing the swim test and she said, "Because I never took it before." He told her she just did. She was so proud and excited. I was as well. She could not wait to tell Dad. She swam the length of the pool at least three more times. Coach Jim asked her to come to swim team practice in the morning. She seems excited about it. I hope she likes it. I love this precious face. We are so proud of you sweet girl!!!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Congratulations Hannah. We knew you could do it. Hope you continue to enjoy swimming, swim team is fun!