Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

lost tooth and staying cool

 Her second tooth finally came out at swim lessons last night. Derrick said he came back from changing clothes and Coach Jim was holding her tooth. I am so glad it came out, it was hanging and grossed me out.
 Do you love that her big tooth is that far in?
 Mr. Cool on the way to the pool.
 Silly boy!
 He decided to sit with me and help himself to my drink. Good thing he is so cute!
 I looked out this afternoon and the mama turkey was getting some water out of the pool. She and her baby walked away before I could take a picture. I am sad she only has one baby.
 Leaving their last swim lesson. They both have come so far in these two weeks of lessons. Coach Jim said he wants to see Hannah and swim team Monday morning and both of them next year starting in April. I made a note in my phone to check into it for next year. We are so proud of them for being such good swimmers.
 Hunter wanted me to take his picture by this red truck. I asked him why. He said because it is like Papa's and when he is big he is going to drive a truck like Papa and that he loves his Papa.
I wish this picture was not so dark. I love it. There was a dog in the yard and Derrick was trying to call it so Hunter could pet it. Hunter walked over to him and tried to call it too. The dog decided he would just go home.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

I love the picture of you and him together, he sure loves his Mom. And him and Derrick in the same pose is priceless.