Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas at CeCe's

Hunter pulled Preston's sock off. He does not like socks so he thought he would help her out.


Uncle Kyle fed Hunter his dinner and go most of it in his mouth, but I am glad Hunter had a bib on. We will let Uncle Kyle practice feeding him more often. Practice makes perfect.

We usually go to Aunt Carol's on Christmas Eve to celebrate with the Rampey family, but this year we went to CeCe's. Aunt Carol, Uncle Roy and Angie were in Gatlinburg. I hope you all had fun, we missed you. I remember Ma Dot telling me when I told her I was pregnant with Hannah that she had prayed that she would live long enough to have one great grandchild. She has had her prayer answered times 5. She now has 5 great grandchildren. It was good to have everyone together for a little while. Hunter and Kaylee love each other. I wish we lived closer so they could play more. Thanks CeCe for having us over and thanks to everyone for the kids gifts. They had a great time.

No comments: