Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

my first 5k

Julia and I survived the race and were not to frozen to smile.
We had great support, not just from our kindergarten team, but from the school. I love this poster they put up for us. Thanks Steph for being the ring leader in this project.
The girls I ran with. Me, Julia, Julie and Tara. Don't Tara's bangs look good, not a hair out of place.
The Kelley crew. Stacy, me, Julia, and Julie. We all had on A.Z. Kelley shirts but it was too cold to take our jackets off.

We not only got Julia to wear antlers, but we also got her to put on the red nose. Too bad we did not do them both for a picture. Thanks girls for running the race with me. I had a great time.

1 comment:

Jacqulin said...

I love the reindeer noses and the gingerbread running!!!