Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

one last lunch date

Today is our last full day in SC. I got an email this morning that Kidville was having a buy one get one free sale so I decided that I should make a trip to see what I could find. I was going to go before out lunch date, but did not have time. We were a little late meeting Jennifer and baby Micah, but still had a good time visiting with them at lunch. Micah is growing so fast and is too cute. Of course I did not take any pictures. Thanks for meeting us so we could visit for a little while. When we left lunch we went to Kidville. Hunter was pretty happy to ride in the stroller for a little while and Hannah was happy to push him around. I was able to find a few things, so it was a happy trip for us all. We left there and went back to take naps. Both kids were really tired because they slept for almost 3 1/2 hours. We enjoyed a nice dinner with Mike, NeNe and Aunt Lori. Derrick and I went to the Y to learn how to stretch Uncle Kyle's leg. We are excited that he will be coming back to TN soon. When we got back to Mike and NeNe's we started packing the car so we would be ready to go home in the morning. We have lots to get packed, wish us luck.

No comments: