Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa and our family Christmas






Santa came to visit us last night. He must have thought Hannah was really good this year. He brought her the purple touch screen, which is the only thing she asked for, a princess movie, clothes and a trip to Disney. He knew Hunter had been good and brought him some fun things too. I had to admit that Hannah as not as excited about him bringing her a trip to Disney has I had thought she would be. I am hoping she will be a little more excited when we really get there.

After we finished checking out all of the fun things Santa brought we did our family Christmas (and my birthday). Hannah seems to enjoy Christmas more each year. I am glad she is old enough now to start understanding what Christmas is all about. Hunter just loved having paper to play with. I did not take a picture of them, but Hannah was so excited to give Derrick and I the presents she had wrapped at school. She told us to open them first. They were ornaments she had made. I love things she makes at school for us. They will go on our tree every year now.

1 comment:

Jacqulin said...

YA!!! Hannah got a touch-screen thats the "ONLY" thing she wanted for CHRIST~mas... at least thats what she told me.
~Jacqulin