Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

my poor sweet girl

This morning at church Hannah was running, I know you should not let your kids run in church, and fell. Derrick went to see about her and when he got her to stop crying she said she hit her head. He felt it and got a very concerned look on his face. There was a place the size of a ping pong ball. Paige got us some ice to put on. Hannah did not cry long and did pretty good about keeping the ice on it. We would ask her if she was ok and she would say, "I am fine my head just hurts right here, pointing to the huge bump, but don't touch it." We went to eat lunch with MeMe and Pop Pop and see seemed fine all afternoon. She went for a walk with MeMe to check on all of the animals and jumped on the trampoline. By the time we left MeMe's her head looked a little better. I am very thankful that it did not bust open.

No comments: