Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Magic Kingdom






I wish we would have taken a picture of Hannah's face when we first walked in and she saw the castle. I have it forever in my mind. She loved it and was instantly even more exited to be at Cinderella's house. The first ride we rode was Peter Pan and she loved it. We rode everything in the park that she was tall enough to ride. We only waited in line to see Ariel, because she is Hannah's favorite. She said her favorite ride was Dumbo and the Goofy roller coaster. She also said she liked the purple fireworks and seeing Tinker Bell fly over us. She was so good all day and we all had a WONDERFUL time. I can't wait to take her back again. We took lots of pictures and these were just a few of the favorites. I will post some more of our day at Magic Kingdom.

1 comment:

Jacqulin said...

I love the goofy roller coaster ride a lot too!!! I'm sure you all had a great time!!!
~Jacqulin