Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

why I did the 5k

These are two girls from my Sunday school class and Bible study group. Tara and Allison. Allison is a runner. She has been enouraging me to run for a while. She told me I should do this race. I am not a runner, but hope to become one. I need to exercise and running is good exercise, so I thought I would give it a try. Julia, Julie and I had been running almost everyday after school so we would be ready for tonight. All of our hard work paid off. I was able to run at least half, if not a little more, of the 3.1 miles. Thanks Allison for encouraging me to run. I love it and hope to become a good runner.


The Sunday School group. Tara, Cody, Allison and me. Jeremy was going to run but sat out with Cooper. Thanks Jeremy for cheering us on and taking the picture for us.

No comments: