Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ben's Graduation Party

 Eating real food before the cupcakes, cookies and ice cream. 

I love these ladies. 
Thanks Mrs. Julia for taking a family pic of us. 
 Hunter holding a firefly the caught, with a little help from Mrs. Susan.
 Hannah with her whole jug of fireflies. It has to be summer time if the fireflies are out, right?




I told Hunter this morning that after school we were going to Mrs. Ruth's house for Ben's graduation party. He asked how old Ben was. I told him that he was 18 or 19 and that he was a big boy. He told me that he would see but he thought Ben could be 3 and he would be the big boy. He also asked if Andrew would be there. Earlier this year Ruth brought a picture of Andrew when he was about Hunter's age to show Hunter how much they look alike. Hunter has not forgotten that and must fell a connection to him now. Derrick picked Hunter up from school and took him to get a hair cut before the party. When I got home Hunter asked if I was ready to go to the birthday party. I told him I was but that it was a graduation party not a birthday party. He asked if there would be cupcakes at the party and I told him yes. He said, "Well if there are cupcakes then it has to be a birthday party." As soon as we got to the party he wanted to know where Andrew and the cupcakes were. The boy knows what he wants. We had a good time visiting with everyone. Hunter made lots of new friends because he is very social with adults. Both kids had a great time catching fireflies before we left. Mrs. Ruth gave them a jug to put them in. Thanks for inviting us to the "birthday party" and Congratulations Ben!

No comments: