Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day


 We spent most of the day at home. Papa and Nana had to leave this morning, but were able to visit a little while before heading back to SC. The kids played in the pool, Derrick cut grass and I just sat in the sun doing nothing but watching the kids. I did go to the Y to run and do body pump. I also went to the funeral home to see Melanie. Her dad passed away unexpectedly this weekend. We were talking about how we felt like we were too young to loose our parents. It was good to see her but I hate that it was under those circumstances. I came home and watched the kids play a little longer before we got ready and headed to Cool Springs. We had to get my new bible study book, Jonah, which I am excited about starting and Derrick needed some shoes. After a little shopping we had a nice, late dinner at Chili's before coming home. I love summer life!

1 comment:

Melanie and Josh said...

It was a blessing to see you and sharon this weekend. Meant a lot to me. Thanks for calling chuck and tish too. Let's try to see each other and have a playdate under happier circumstances sometime. I've never officially met hunter, although I feel like I know him from the blog!