Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

a good day for all

 Hannah and Hunter were so happy to have Ty over to play today. Hunter was a little sad that Todd did not get to come too. Maybe next time. They played outside all day. They took turns riding the jeep, gator and four wheeler. They played in the pool, on the slip and slide, in the playhouse, rode a while, played in the pool again.
 Ty
 Hannah
 Hunter (he does not weigh enough to go any further without help)
 Nice little picnic lunch. This is the only place my kids think they can eat.
 Hannah and Ty needed the water on, like Dad did it for her yesterday, she told me.
 Late this afternoon we had a storm and saw another double rainbow. This is the second day in a row we have seen a double rainbow. We were driving yesterday and I could not get a good picture. I love how excited the kids get when we see rainbows. I love how God sends them just when I need to be reminded of His promises the most.
Before Papa left he bought Hannah and Hunter zebra cakes. Hunter finally ate enough real food today to get his. He was really enjoying every bite. Thanks Papa for the snack!

1 comment:

J Bussell said...

I love Zebra Cakes!