Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

the big pool

This morning we went to the pool at the Maryland Farms Y. Hunter is very into the Y. He likes to know which one we are going to. He will ask are we going to the Smyrna or Christ Y today? We usually go to the Smyrna Y after school, but occasionally go to the Y at Christ Church. We went there a lot last summer and I guess he just remembers that. He does not seem to remember going to the Maryland Farms Y last year. They both had a great time. We had lots of good company at the pool with us. This is the only picture I took. They do not look very happy but the sun was in their eyes. They both came home and took almost three hour naps. I had to wake them up so we could go to the Smyrna Y. On the way there Hunter said he wanted to go back to the pool Y. I assured him we would. I signed them both up for swim lessons  and hope Hannah will be confident enough to take the swim test after the lessons. I think Hunter may be ready to take it as well. He is not afraid of anything. 

No comments: