Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

more funny Hunter stories

Twice last week Hunter asked me if I could put a baby brother in my belly in June. Both times my response was the same, NO!!!!! I told him he was the last baby that would be in my belly. He said he was out now so I could put a brother in there. Sorry Buddy, no more babies at the Hood house.

On the way to Ben's graduation party he proudly announced, "I drank water out of Gypsy's bowl." I asked him how he did that. He said, "I get on my hands and knees and do like this (stuck his tongue out and pretended to lick) in her water bowl." About the time he finished saying that Derrick said, "Hunter!" Derrick told me that Hunter had come to him with his face wet and when he asked him who it got wet he said he was drinking Gypsy's water. We told him that was yucky and that he is not to drink water from her bowl. I tried to explain to him that she licks herself to take a bath and then drinks her water and that is very, very yucky. He just smiled at him. What are we going to do with him. 

No comments: