Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hannah had all of my gifts at the foot of my bed waiting on me this morning. She is so sweet.
 I still can't believe that I get to be their mom. God has blessed me with to of the most wonderful children in the whole world. Yes there are days that I am not sure if I will make it, but He always gives me that I need to get through the phase/challenge we are facing. They bring me so much joy and I thank God for letting me be their mom. It is the best and hardest job I have ever had.

 Just in case you could not see my beautiful necklace. It says MOM on the front and Hannah on the back. She was so excited when I opened it. She said, "Mom you are going to wear it to church today aren't you." I immediately responded yes and worn it with great pride.
We had a nice morning at church and a quiet rest of the day. We ended our day with ice cream, which is always good.

I am thankful to have my mom and two wonderful mother-in-laws to share this journey of motherhood with. I love you all and hope you had a wonderful day!

Hunter had this message for me and all his grandmas. 


No comments: