Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Hunter's Field Day

Hunter had field day today. Derrick went with him. He took pictures but they are still on his phone. I will add them when he sends them to me. I think it all went well until it was time for Derrick to leave and Hunter had to stay. He was not nice to his afternoon teacher so he know he is about to get a spanking. He did agree to have his picture made. I think he was hoping I would forget that he was supposed to get a spanking. It sure is hard to spank him, but I know that is what is best when he does not obey.
They had ice cream for snack. I think more of it got on his legs than in his mouth. I am amazed that no one felt the need to wipe his legs off. It bothered me more than him evidently.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Hopefully he had fun - he doesn't look too happy.