Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

the rest of our Saturday

 Fun blowing big and little bubbles.
 Loving on Papa.
 Jumping on Uncle Kyle's bed. Hunter now just calls him Uncle.
 Playing a little soccer.
 Hannah hit the ball on top of the porch. She would not stand on Derrick shoulder to find where it was so I did. Thanks Nana for taking pictures of this fun little adventure.
 Kyle helping make sure I did not break my neck.
 Walking around to the other side where the ball is.
 Getting the ball and Papa making sure I do not fall getting down.
 Uncle Kyle decided to join in the bubble blowing fun.
 Dad and Hannah working on making the bubble solution just right.
 Papa grilling us some yummy dinner.
 We were all trying to teach Hunter how to hold the bat and hit the ball. We were not very successful, but it was fun to try. We have all summer to practice, right?
Hannah did master making HUGE bubbles.

There are no pictures of Nana because she was taking the pictures.  I think she had fun watching all of the fun. Next time I will make sure to get a few pictures of her too.

No comments: