Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Kindergarten End of Year Program

 All of the kindergarten kids did great singing. They were so cute. I wish I could have taken a closer picture but it was a little crazy in there. Hannah is on the far left in the picture in a red shirt. Hannah asked if Hunter could come to her program. I asked her if she was sure she wanted him to come. She said yes to please let him come. He did great and was so excited to come to A.Z. Kelley for the day.
 Once we got back in the classroom just her class did another little program. It was precious.

 Looking at her memory book which was wonderful.
 Hannah with Mrs. Smith and one of her friends.
 Enjoying a little Sonic for lunch.
 Hannah was excited that MeMe came to spend the weekend with us and was able to come to her program today.

 This is the cover of her memory book. I put these together for my students when I taught kindergarten and now that I am on the other side as a parent I am so glad I did. It is wonderful to see how much she has grown and learned this year.
These are all of her awards. We are very proud of her. She is a great student and always tries her best. I am the most excited that she made it through her whole first year of school without getting sick. That is a huge accomplishment.

No comments: