Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

10 years!?!

 Nana and Papa are here to visit this weekend and we took them to the Loveless for dinner tonight. Hannah lead us on a walk and we took pictures along the way to pass the time while we waiting for our table.
 Papa helped Hunter climb the tree. I am sure he will do that on his own before long.
 Hannah was showing us the pond, which is really a puddle, and being silly.
 Hannah, Hunter, Nana and Papa surprised us with cupcakes/cake and card when we got home.
 Thanks for the yummy anniversary cupcakes/cake.
Hannah took this picture of us. 

Today Derrick and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. At times I still can't believe we are married, much less married, own a house and have two kids. I love my life with him and do not say that enough. It is easy to get caught up in the busyness of daily life and take Derrick for granted. I love him more today than I ever thought I would. Is our marriage perfect? No! But I would not trade it for anything. We are a great team and I can't image doing life without him. I am blessed, excited, happy and thankful for 10 wonderful years and looking forward to many, many more years together. We spent a week in California in June for our anniversary. I still have not blogged about it, but plan to at some point. We went in June because I start back to school a week from today. We spent the day together today in my classroom. Another one of the many reasons I love him so much. We enjoyed spending time together and with the the kids and Nana and Papa. We are going to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate again. Thanks for all the calls, texts, and Facebook messages.

No comments: