Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

is it really that time again?

Yes, Hunter goes back to school tomorrow. Hannah does not start until Aug. 1, but we have her school supplies ready. He is excited, so much so that he is still awake. I let the kids play in the pool for about a hour after dinner it hopes of making him a little tired. I had him in the bed at 7:30 and at 10:00 he just came in my room again. That is not going to make for a fun morning. Hopefully getting back to school will help him go to bed better.

We have had a WONDERFUL summer!!!! I am really sad that it is ending already. I hope to squeeze in a couple more pool days before I go back Friday. We may have to do pool afternoons instead of mornings. I am thankful I have the summers off to spend with the kids, friends, and family. Derrick was off a good bit this summer and able to hang out with us. This is the first summer since we moved here that we have not been back to SC. It was nice and sad at the same time. We were able to see all of the grandparents but not the great grandparents or all of our friends there. Hopefully we will get to see them when we do make a trip to SC.

Here is a video of the wild man jumping in the pool tonight. I sure am going to miss him tomorrow.



No comments: