Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

a good day for all

 Hunter was excited to go to school this morning. He was a little shy when we first walked in, but that did not last long. He was telling me the sun was bright while I was taking the picture. He did not have time for me to take another one. He was playing with friends at the table when I picked him up. He said he had a great day and was excited to go back tomorrow. I am thankful for a smooth start after the rough night we had getting him to sleep last night. Hopefully he is good and tired after his busy day and bedtime will be a breeze tonight.
 Tonight was our last regular season kickball game. This is our team minus Derrick, Cody and Johnny. We won tonight which makes our record 3 and 3. We have tournament games Saturday. Hannah wants to know if we get a medal or trophy if we win Saturday. I told her I was not sure but we will find out Saturday. I am very scared of the ball and catching is not a skill that I have mastered. I had to play left field tonight and actually caught a ball. I was pretty proud of my catch. I wish Derrick could have been there to see it because he has been trying to teach me how the catch the ball all season.
The teachers on the team. I am blessed to not only teach with these girls, but to workout with them, hang out with them and call them friends. Thanks Julia for encouraging us to play, it has been lots of fun!

No comments: