Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

pool and BYKC Bug Zone Day 2

The pool was not too crowed today so I was able to get a couple of videos of Hannah. She wanted to get in the big pool to show off her backstroke but I did not want to get in and could not take my phone in to video her, so this will have to do for now. She is a little fish mermaid.

 This is what happens when I let Hunter dress himself. It was all I could do not to make him change.
 Hannah was very excited to sing the Bug Zone songs again tonight. I did not get a good action shot of her singing, but she remembered most of the motions.
 Tonight we learned about Gideon.
 The craft tonight was decorating a picture frame and making a butterfly.
 I was cleaning up crafts so I am not sure what they played during rec time, but they looked like they were having fun.
I did not get any pictures of snack. They had jello for wobbly knees, bugles for horns, and cupcakes with a candle for the torch. Too cute and a great review of the story!!!

No comments: