Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2012

terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day for mom

That sums up my day. It started with Hannah having a melt down at swim team practice, then a lady said I hit her while pulling out of the Y (there was no damage to her car or mine and I do not remember hitting her, but she was not happy and not nice). We came home to meet Derrick so we could follow him to sale his car and go sign papers to get a new, to us, car. Derrick said, "It will not take long, we should be finished in about an hour." We left here around 11 and I went straight from the dealership to the eye doctor for my 2 o'clock appointment. I do not like going to the eye doctor. I had not had lunch and was very hungry. I did not make it to class at 4:15 but did get there for the 4:45 class. We had kickball at 7 and we lost. When we got home the back door was standing wide open. Derrick said that I must have forgot to close it. I reminded him that I was not with them when they left. He said oh that is right. The house of fine, but it is always unnerving to come home to an open door. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Good night!

No comments: