Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

nap time

Hunter is not a fan of naps this summer. He still takes a nap but not as easily as he once did. He loves to tell me, "I will not be so grumpy if you let me not take a nap." That is never true. Hannah has taken a few naps this summer as well. Swimming all morning and being outside combined with staying up way to late makes them both really tired. We are going to have to start going to bed early again soon, because we only have two weeks until it is back to school for Hunter and I. Today Hannah was not being nice at lunch and we told her she had to rest when we got home. I went in her room to check on her and she said she was not tired. I told her to close her eyes and just rest. She said, "If I close my eyes I will go to sleep." I told her that means she is really tired. She is sound asleep. Hunter got up about a thousand times before I found him like this, sound asleep.


No comments: