Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!!

I started the day by running a nice hot race with Sarah and Julia. Not my best time but not my worst.
 I was starving when I got home so I made my favorite breakfast of all times. Fruit, yogurt and granola. I really think I could eat this for at least two meals a day.

We spent the morning at the pool and came home to eat lunch before Dad went to pick MeMe up from the airport. We spent the rest of the day at home just playing. Dad grilled burgers for dinner and they were very yummy. It was so hot we did not even eat on the porch. Hopefully it will cool off a little soon so we can start eating outside again.
 Happy 4th of July. They are so cute I had to take two pictures of them. Thanks for their shirts Nene.

Dirt and worms or as Hannah calls it mud pie. She has been asking me to make some since school got out. I finally made it tonight. She thought it was a fun treat for dessert.
 I think she likes it!!!!
 Hunter did not want me to take his picture.

Silly boy!!!!

No comments: