Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

lazy day

We had another lazy day today because it has rained off and on all day. The kids did get to play in the pool for a little while this afternoon. Mike and Nene came to visit and so did some family from Kansas. I did not take any pictures of all the visitors, but maybe tomorrow I will. I did get a couple of pictures of the kids on the way to and at dinner.

 Hunter did not take a nap today and was asleep before we got to the restaurant.
 He was so tired that he stayed asleep until our food came. I enjoyed just getting to hold him. He is never still for long and usually wakes up as soon as I picked him up. He was really tired today.
 Hannah has been reading Junie B. to me in the car and was almost finished. She asked if she could take her book in. I told her yes but that she could not read it out loud. She was so happy when she finished her 1st chapter book all by herself. We are proud of her too.
She only wanted mac and cheese. We sent this picture to Mrs. Julia because it is her favorite thing to eat at J Alexanders.

No comments: