Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

rain and BYKC Bug Zone Day 3

 It has been raining all day, ALL DAY! I know we need rain but I wold like for it to just rain a little each day so I could still take the kids to the pool in the mornings. Good thing I am not in charge of the weather, right?
 I think we had about 10 inches of rain here today, not really but it seemed like it.
 Hannah was teaching the motions to Hunter. He was bashful tonight.
 Hunter loves Mrs. Tara. Thanks for letting him sit with you during the Bible story.

 Snack time was a hit very night.
 We are happy when God transforms us.
Who did Hunter eat snack with, Mrs. Tara! She was his best friend tonight. Thanks for a great week Mrs. Sharon and all the helpers! It was a great week.

No comments: