Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

oh how I am going to miss summer

 Hannah has been a trooper so far this week. We stayed at school all day yesterday and until almost 1 today. She nicely asked if we could go to Sonic for lunch and sit at the picnic tables. Of course I said yes. How did she get so big? I can't believe she is going to be in first grade. She is so excited!!!!
After lunch we went to Office Max and Wal-Mart, then to get the Wild man. It was so nice outside and I was missing the pool so off we went. We were glad that Uncle Kyle went with us. Hannah was excited that she got to slide down the big slide and Hunter enjoyed jumping in the "big" pool and swimming. Snack time still wins the prize as the best part of the pool for Hunter. I hope to get a few more pool afternoons in before the pool closes for the season.

No comments: