Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2012

oh, Monday

 We proudly wore our shirts and medals to school today. My kids were so excited. One of them said, "Mrs. Jenkins has your shirt on too." Our tech guy asked me if the whole school did the race, he said he had seen lots of people in these bright pink shirts. I told him no, only three of us. He said that he must have just seen us all. I guess the brightness filled the school.


I went to the clinic after school today because I have a terrible cough and just feel bad. I do not have time to be sick. The doctor said it is just a bad cold and if I am not better in three days to call back and she will give me some medicine. For now I am supposed to take mucinex, drink plenty of liquids and get plenty of rest. I had to go to Target to get mucinex and thought a Java Chip Frappuccino would be a great liquid to help me feel better.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Great idea! you should at least one a day until you feel better :-)