Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

oh so funny and sweet

Hunter is by far the funniest and sweetest little I know. While driving home from church tonight we were listening to Hannah's choir music. There is a part where Adam and Eve are talking. Hunter says, "You know God only had one question." Hannah quickly responded, "It was not a question it was a statement." Hunter said, "No is was and question and it was do not eat from the apple tree only eat the raspberries." Hannah and I both just laughed.

After he was quite for a few, brief seconds, the said, "Sissy I do not hear you singing your songs." She so kindly said, "You are not the boss of me." He said, in the sweetest voice, "I know but I really like to hear you sing." Oh, how I love when they are sweet to each other.

No comments: